Scissor Films is looking for an Unreal Engine Game Developer to join our team! We have a passion for all things film/TV, video games, virtual reality/production, and more! If you're in the LA/Burbank area send your resume AND reel/work examples, or check out our studio where you can push the boundaries of the virtual world!
We’re seeking a talented Unreal Engine Game Developer to join our team. This is a temporary 2-month assignment with the possibility of a permanent position. As a Game Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing highly engaging games using Unreal Engine. You should be experienced in developing games in the style of Mario Cart.
Unreal Artist Responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain high-quality games using Unreal Engine.
- Collaborate with the game design team to develop game concepts, requirements, and timelines.
- Design and implement game mechanics, gameplay systems, and user interfaces.
- Optimize games for performance and responsiveness.
- Ensure the game is visually stunning and captivating.
- Test games to ensure they are bug-free and of high quality.
- Stay updated on industry trends and incorporate them into game development.
- Must submit resume and examples of work/reel.
Unreal Artist Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Game Development, or related field.
2+ years of professional experience developing games using Unreal Engine.
- Strong knowledge of C++, blueprint scripting, and game development tools.
- Experience developing games in the style of Mario Cart.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- A strong portfolio of completed projects that demonstrate game development skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
If you're an experienced game developer with skills in Unreal Engine and a passion for designing and developing games in the style of Mario Cart, we’d love to hear from you. Submit your application today for this exciting 2-month temporary assignment!
Pay: From $6,000.00 per month
Benefits:401(k) Dental insurance Health insurance Paid time off Parental leave Schedule: Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate: Burbank, CA 91502: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Do you have a reel? What specifically did you do on the project? How long did the project take?
Experience: Animators & Digital Effects Artists: 1 year (Preferred) 3D animation: 1 year (Preferred)
Unreal Engine: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
We are located in Burbank. This is an in-office, part-time position as needed for projects.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $6000 a month
Benefits: Flexible schedule
Schedule: 10 hour shift
Work Location: One location